Date – Sunday, December 8th, 4 – 7:00pm
Tickets – $17 purchased in advance, $20 day of.
Registration – Sunday, December 8th, 4 – 5:30pm, Mad Platter restaurant, on the corner of 6th Ave. North and Monroe Street.
Parking – Available along the streets of the neighborhood. Because the tour is contained within a 2 block area, walking from place to place will be minimal.
- the MaD PLaTTeR Restaurant
1239 Sixth Avenue, North
- The Boyd Residence
600 Monroe Street
- Offices of Dodson, Parker, Behm & Caparella
1310 Sixth Avenue, North
- The Hardaway Residence and Garden House
506 Monroe Street
- The Hollings & Emrick Residence and Office
1237 Sixth Avenue, North
- The Adams Residence
1207 Seventh Avenue, North
- Crossroads Pet
707 Monroe Street
- Monroe Street United Methodist Church
700 Monroe Street
Bookings are closed for this event.