Location: The offices of Industrial Strength Marketing (ISM) at 1401 5th Ave (the corner of 5th and Taylor next to 5th and Taylor restaurant)
- 6:30-7:00: Attorney Jason Holleman
- 7:00-7:30: Hasting Architecture Associates, LLC, will present plans for a mixed use project that will be located at 1324 2nd Ave (Goodwill Property).
- 7:30-8:00 Other Business
Projects that went before the MHZC at the June 15th Meeting
- Barcelona Wine Bar (4th between Barista and City House). The applicant proposes to construct two new buildings on a vacant lot. Both buildings will be one-story tall with gabled roofs, with setbacks significantly more than existing buildings on the two adjacent lots. The project was approved with conditions.
- Elliott School/Centerstone Project – (1200 7th, 1204 7th, 1206 6th, 604 Madison Street, 1201 6th, 1205 6th, 1207 6th). This application is for a final SP (Specific Plan) review to construct a mixed-use development on what are currently seven parcels along Sixth and Seventh Avenues North and Madison Street. In May 2015, the Commission approved the bulk, height, massing, roof form, and site layout for the project as part of a preliminary SP review. The SP (BL2015-1252) was approved by Council on August 10, 2015 and was effective August 14, 2015. Project was approved by MHZC.
- Elliott School (1101 6th Ave)- Application is to construct rooftop additions and to make alterations to the historic school to convert it to a residential use. Project was approved by MHZC.
- 1405 5th Ave- Application is to reconstruct a front porch and construct a side porch and outbuilding that includes a detached accessory dwelling unit. Project was approved by MHZC.